What’s it like to work here?
We’re absolutely committed to delivering for our accounts, but we exist in a relaxed and informal vibe of inane discussions, creative thoughts and laughter. (mostly laughter). We’re driven by user-centred design, in everything we do, even if that means challenging clients. We get to work on the most AMAZING projects; did we mention we’re about to develop the employer branding for Nissan Europe? Well…ahem… we are. We also get to work with innovative SMEs, a great mix of retail, leisure, B2B and e-commerce – they’re all brilliantly different.
What are the hours/office like?
As long as we’re here for clients when they need us and putting in the hours (39 a week in case you’re wondering), we’re pretty flexible about when and where that happens. We work really closely with a tight-knit team of freelancers and partner agencies, so we’re focused on good relationship-building and being here for them too. All of our team get to dedicate 10% of their time to self-learning – we think it’s pretty important to stay ahead in our industry. In Washington, we’re slap bang in the middle of Sunderland, Newcastle and Durham – 2 mins from the A19 and 5 mins from the A1.
What will you be doing? A quick run-down:
- Agency responsibility for content & social creation for a range of brands, working alongside and instructing the design and digital team on your requirements. Creating schedules and budgets and implementing and optimising activity. This will include both digital and offline content.
- Account managing for your areas of responsibility; planning and developing your own schedules, in line with client requirements and retainers. Assisting the team with account management for other elements outside of Content & Social.
- Reporting on your activity, both for clients and within the agency and keeping everyone in the loop.
- Being a main client contact for the agency, able to excite, soothe, reassure, update and everything inbetween, representing CX in a professional way that helps clients sleep soundly at night.
- Liaising with printers, media, developers, agencies, freelancers to make magic happen, when it should happen.
What have you already done?
- We need someone who can see three steps ahead of the client, super-efficient and able to predict demands before they happen. To be able to do this you’ll have some agency experience or have worked in-house in a marketing department for at least a couple of years.
- You’ll also be experienced in developing and implementing content & social activity for brands/companies – familiar with paid and organic campaigns and with B2B experience, including Linked in. You’ll be able to prove how your content is effective and on target. The ability to analyse and report on your activity, showing clear ROI and client results is super important. You’ll be familiar and up-to-date with all latest platforms and how to use them effectively to engage a range of audiences.
- Able and experienced in liaising with printers, developers, designers and everything in-between, to make things happen when they should.
- You will have a comms or marketing academic background, or be able to prove how you understand the theory behind the consumer-decision-making process and how people move through a campaign.
- It goes without saying, you’ll need to be one helluva communicator, spelling/grammar/punctuation out of the park but with ability to transcend audiences and platforms with your proven writing skills.
- You’ll need to be able to drive, with access to a car in order to visit clients.
- Oh, and you’ll be the type of person that people are pleased to see. You may laugh, but there are a lot of the other type 😉
- Salary £24-£26k p.a.
- 10% time devoted to self-learning
- Participation in Pension Scheme
- Health Cover
- Employee Perkbox
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- A really cool little team