When we collect personal data about you, with your consent, we will use it in the following ways:
- to improve our website and the ways that we target our services and products to you on both our own site and others
- to respond to your queries and provide you with the information you have requested
- for admin purposes such as resetting your password and sending you updates to our terms of services
- to process your job application
- to contact you about products and services we think you may be interested in
There must be a legal basis for us to process your data. These are the bases on which we collect and process personal data about you:
When we ask for your personal information, we will always explain why and how we will use it and ask for your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing from our updates or contacting us directly.
We only use your personal data in order to improve our communication and online experience for you and other people using our services. We understand that this can be a grey area and, if we rely on using legitimate interests to collect and store your data, then we will tell you what that is.
We have no intentions to sell your data to any third parties. If this situation ever changed then we would ask your permission in a separate, explicit consent communication request.
Your personal data will be held for as long as is needed for the purposes for which it was collected. In the instance where you delete your account, then we will remove all traces of personal data associated with it, in line with your “right to delete”.